Weight Loss for the Lazy and Unmotivated

Do you need to lose weight?

I do. Desperately!

I gave up the idea of having a flat stomach when I understood that men with flat stomachs do not get to eat lots of ice cream. Since I believe that life's too short to deny yourself a nice hot funge sundae with extra nuts, I wisely gave up the fantasy of a tight six-pack belly for the reality of a belly that has clearly had more than six-packs.

I struggle daily to avoid the dreaded feeling of my gut hanging like a top heavy muffin over my too tight trousers and belt. But I admit, it's a losing battle (get it? losing battle ...heh heh).

Well, with our advances in technology, I was thinking there's got to be a better way to lose weight and keep it off than the boring old formula of eating less and exercising more. Come on already, aren't we beyond that yet?!

With a little bit of late night research, I discovered that there ARE some new inventions to help folks who are inherently lazy get skinny.

Here are some great fitness machines for folks like me who want to be slim, but also want to get slim while chomping on our super-sized bag of Doritos and watching our favorite game on TV:

Digg this

No comments: